One fact that none of us can deny is that mothers are busy taking the best care of children throughout the day. This gives rise to the fact that they must be relieved from at least one task - going out to even buy necessities like diapers . Also in the current times one would like to shop sitting at home ,to the extent one can . You can buy baby diapers and other products you need for yourself and your baby now online from us from babystation.in and say goodbye to all hassles.
Best products from across the world
Do you want to buy diapers online that are world-class? Then why go anywhere else when they are available just a click away @babystation.in. The diapers that you are searching for - cloth reusable ones, disposable diapers, swimming diapers! all are available under one roof.A large variety to choose from to suit your baby's se oficial needs
Quality speaks for itself
A baby's skin is very sensitive, one has to be very careful to avoid rashes, infection, and any kind of allergy. Usually, nappies have low absorbent power as a result of which your little munchkin lies wet in the night and there arise problems related to skin. Common cold and cough are also the results of wetness. Genuine stores like The Baby Station understand the issue to the core therefore hand picks only those brands whose results are fool proof. We curate the range for our customers procuring branded diapers from across the globe.These diapers have last out many hours keeping your baby dry and leave no odour . must Check out and buy baby diapers and other maternity and infant products from The Baby Station.
It’s time to buy baby and maternity products online from your only destination for original baby care essentials – The Baby Station. We have a wide collection of anything that you want from cots to clothes all delivered at your doorstep Get-set-go…!! Happy shopping mommies. For any query, get in touch and we shall get back to you at the earliest.
First baby shoes? It's only you who can ensure that his/her step is the most comfortable; There should be no amount of uneasiness at all, as while learning to walk if the toddlers get conscious due to any reason he/she will refrain himself/herself from trying next time as there will be fear in mind. At Baby Station, we make sure that all products are designed keeping your little munchkin's comfort and protection as a priority. Not only this, as you are our valuable customers, we offer complimentary personalized experience as well. Therefore if you are in the market to buy baby shoes online or any other product for that matter, there is one go-to destination - babystation.in/.
Be it adults or children shoes buying involves little extra efforts as there are some technicalities involved which we are discussing here:
You too might have experienced ill-fitted shoes lead to pain in foot and heels and you surely would not want your baby to suffer at any cost therefore the shoe must be of the right size, properly cushioned and adjustable. When a child is standing the weight is on the heels which means the right amount of support to be ensured. If you have decided to buy baby stuff online, this is actually one of the best decisions as to the variety you will find here is not possible anywhere else moreover there is complete freedom as to what you exactly want.
Another important factor to keep in mind is the weight of the footgear. Whether its shoes or sandals, for infants, it should be feather-light so that steps are not felt, this way he/she will learn to walk fast. If the shoe is heavy, its tough for children and their foot might start paining quickly.
Must ensure ample gripping so that your little one doesn’t skid. For those wobbly steps, the best is rubber sole as it sticks firmly to the ground and leaves no scope of felling down, dis-balancing is of course natural with all babies. Buy baby shoes online keeping the very important factor in mind.
If you have already made up your mind to buy baby stuff online, we don’t have to convince you more but to your perfect shopping, keeping in mind your little prince/princess’s health, there is a strict need to follow the suggestions as underlined here.
This is wonderful of course for those traveling and visiting The Statue of liberty with breastfed babies!
The breastfeeding suits are sparkling clean, ensure privacy, are roomy and allow for usage of a breast pump as well.
With comfortable seating,fold-down tables, electric point for a breast pump, the concept is so well thought out and executed.
These are The Mamava breastfeeding suites and can be accessed by downloading their app.
The app has more than 4000 mama approved places so mamas can find their spots ahead of time en route. These are vetted locations.
This app also connects mothers at different locations and they can connect and exchange information . It also has breastfeeding tips! Great reviews about this app and very useful to all the feeding moms.
While its a great piece of news and information for those traveling, It is a pointer for us in India to implement these.
Feeding in public and bathrooms is never a place for that and does not provide the right atmosphere. Feeding in public is an option but not a preferred one.
Healthy you means a healthy baby
These 9 months are most crucial, and its so important to take care of yourself to feel healthy and strong for the healthy growth of the baby.
As you grow stronger... your baby grows stronger too.
“If I had my life to live over, instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I’d have cherished ever moment and realized that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle.”
– Erma Bombeck
Figure 1: Healthy pregnancy habits 
Feeling good about yourselfYes you are pregnant and you will put on some weight but you will glow and it's important to feel good about yourself and work on a healthy pregnancy
- Good exercises for pregnancy include: brisk walking, swimming, yoga& plates. Always let your exercise teacher know that you are pregnant or, ideally, choose classes meant for pregnant women.
- Take a supplement on your doctor's advice regularly. Normally you would need to take folic acid for at least the first three months and vitamin D for the whole of your pregnancy and beyond.
- Get enough rest during the day in between jobs and enough sleep as well.
- The following foods may contain listeria and so are best avoided: Unpasteurized milk, undercooked ready meals, soft, mold-ripened cheeses, such as brie blue-veined cheeses
- . Eat foods rich in nutrients and controlled calories. The right nutrient and caloric balance ensure proper growth of the baby and no unnecessary weight gain for you
- Cut out caffeine and alcohol intake. You may prefer to cut out caffeine altogether, particularly in the first trimester. Decaffeinated tea and coffee, fruit teas and fruit juices are all safe alternatives.
- Smoking is a no-no, even passive smoking
- Most importantly be happy! It creates a happy healthy bond between you and the tiny miracle growing inside of you. Sounds and moods experienced by the mother are directly transferred to the offspring in the womb. This is why it is important to stay positive and always wear a smile during this phase.
- Feel beautiful because you are! Rather than turning to your husband in a bid to fish for flattering comments, you can simply turn to Benjamin Franklin’s quote-“A ship under sail and a big-bellied woman, are the handsomest two things that can be seen common.”
- I.pinimg.com. (2019). [online] Available at: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2a/0a/86/2a0a866760cbfa13c98ef2b74de617c0.jpg [Accessed 24 Feb. 2019].