Gerber Apricot Mixed Fruit ( Sitter 2nd Food )
Continue your baby’s love of fruits with Gerber 2nd Foods Apricot Mixed Fruit baby food. Gerber 2nd Foods baby food helps expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations which is important to help them accept new flavors. All our recipes are made with fruits and veggies that meet Gerber’s high-quality standards. 45% Daily Value of antioxidant Vitamin C.
- One (1) 2-count pack of 4 oz tubs.
- 1 apricot, 1/4 apple, and 1/7 pear per pack.
- Unsweetened, no added starch, no artificial flavors or colors. Made with real fruit
- Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients; Packaging made with no BPA.
This product should only be fed to a seated, supervised child.
- Refrigerate after opening and use within 2 days.
- Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
- Read all the information before serving.
Nutrition Facts:2 Servings per containerServing Size - 1 tubAmount Per ServingCalories - 80Total Fat - 0gSodium - 5mgTotal Carbohydrate - 16gDietary Fiber - 1gTotal Sugars - 13gIncludes 0 Added SugarsProtein - 0g%Daily Value*Total Fat 0g - 0%Total Carbohydrate 16g - 17%Calcium 5mg - 2%Potassium 190mg - 25%Vitamin C 23mg - 45%Not a significant source of protein, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, vitamin D, and iron.
INGREDIENTS: APRICOTS (WATER, APRICOT PUREE CONCENTRATE), APPLES, PEARS (WATER, PEAR PUREE CONCENTRATE), FULLY RIPENED BANANAS (BANANA PUREE CONCENTRATE, WATER), VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID).