Gerber Barley Single Grain Cereal (Supported Sitter 1st Food )
ONLY 0 LEFT
- Stage: Supported Sitter
- NutriProtect, Iron, B, E, Zinc
- Excellent Source of Iron
- Good Source of 6 B Vitamins, Vitamin E and Zinc
- Nutrition for Health Growth & Natural Immune Support
- Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
- Nutritional Compass
- No Added Refined Sugar, Artificial Flavors or Color
- You Want the Best Possible Nutrition for Your Baby
Did You Know?
The good nutrition of iron-rich cereal is an important part of baby's diet until the age of 2.
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Good for Babies
- Excellent source of iron for healthy brain development
- 6 B vitamins for healthy growth
- Vitamin E and zinc for natural immune support
- Calcium for healthy bone and teeth
Did You Know?
- Iron is important for healthy brain development. Around the middle of the first year, babies' natural iron stores begin to diminish
- Gerber infant cereals provide iron, an important nutrient for your baby's growth and mental development
Made for Babies
- A gentle introduction to solid foods (see reparation instructions for baby's first cereal feeding)
- The fine texture that is easy to swallow
- Single grains that are easy to digest
- Try mixing with Gerber fruit and veggie purees for added variety and texture
Your Child May Be Ready
If she or he:
- Sits with help or support
- Opens mouth and leans toward spoon
Nutrition for Healthy Growth and Natural Immune Support
Gerber's NutriProtect blend for Infant Cereals provides essential vitamins and minerals like iron, zinc, and vitamins B & E.
If you are using formula, mix Gerber cereals with Gerber Good Start infant formula for a gentle and nutritious combination.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 tbsp cereal with 4-5 tbsp of breastmilk or formula.
Easy Mix Directions:
- Place the desired amount of cereal in the bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with Gerber water, Gerber juice, or whole milk for children over one year of age.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Mix 1/4 cup of cereal with 1/4-1/2 cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at Medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
If mixing with whole milk for children over 1 year, heat on high power for 15-20 seconds.
- Stir to even out the temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Barley flour, tri-and dicalcium phosphate, soybean oil, soy lecithin, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness), electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide (A B vitamin), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), folic acid (A B vitamin), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
Weight - 227 gm
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 14-30 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout