Gerber Graduates Banana Cookies (Toddler )
- Baked with Whole Grains
- Kosher Dairy
- Make Every Little Bite Count!
The Goodness of Whole Grains
- 2 grams of whole grains per serving.
- 3 essential minerals: calcium, iron, and zinc.
- The ideal shape to practice self-feeding.
The good stuff.
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Artificial Sweeteners
Your toddler may be ready for Lil' Biscuits if they:
- Stand-alone and begin to walk alone.
- Feed self easily with fingers.
- Bite through a variety of textures.
Whole wheat flour, enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), cane sugar, high oleic sunflower oil, whey (from milk), less than 1% of: molasses, vanilla extract, salt, baking soda, mixed tocopherols (to maintain freshness), natural flavor, soy lecithin, vitamins and minerals: calcium carbonate, iron (ferric orthophosphate,) vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), zinc oxide.
It contains Wheat, milk, soy.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
Weight - 126g
|Serving Size: 1 biscuit (7 g)|
|Serving Per Container: About 18|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Total Sugars||2 g|
|Includes 1 g Added Sugars||6%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|Vitamin E||0.5 mg||8%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 1,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|