Gerber Organic Oatmeal Cereal Supported Sitter
- Supported Sitter
- Non GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Every Bite Counts!
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Package Made Without BPA
It's not just organic, its Gerber.
- Made with whole grains
- No artificial colors or flavors
- No preservatives
Iron For Brain Development
- Iron helps support learning ability
- Just 2 bowls a day meets 90% of baby's daily iron needs
Is Your Little One Ready for Cereal?
- Sits with help or support
- On tummy, pushes up on arms with straight elbows
- Opens mouth and leans toward spoon
Twist cap off, remove seal, and twist cap back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber juice for children over 1 year of age.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard and unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Mix ¼ cup of cereal with 1/4-1/3 cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.*
*If mixing with milk for children over 1 year, heat on high power for 15-20 seconds.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Organic whole grain oat flour (contains wheat).
Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium carbonate, choline bitartrate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), niacinamide*, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12, folic acid*.
*One of the B Vitamins.
15 mg of choline per serving.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
This packaged is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.
Do not use if Nutrilock seal is damaged.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 15|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily ValueInfants <1||%Daily Value Children 1-4|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g|