Gerber Organic Rice Cereal ( Supported Sitter )
When your baby is ready to start solids, try Gerber Organic Oatmeal baby cereal. It has iron to help support learning ability - just 2 servings of baby cereal a day has 90% of your baby's daily value of iron. It also has Vitamin C and 6 B Vitamins for healthy growth and Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth.
- One (1) 8 oz container, about 15 servings per container.
- USDA Certified Organic.
- Has iron for healthy brain development.
- Non-GMO Project Verified.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 tbsp. cereal with 4-5 tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
- Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber Juice for children over one year of age.
- Serve as-is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.
Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening.
Nutrition Facts:Serving Size - 1/4 Cup (15g)Serving Per Container - About 15Amount Per ServingCalories - 60Total Fat - 0.5gTrans Fat - 0gSodium - 10mgPotassium- 10mgTotal Carbohydrate - 12gDietary Fiber - 0gSugars - 2gProtein - 1g% Daily Value* Infants<1 Children 1-4Protein - 3% 3%Vitamin A - 0% 0%Vitamin C - 25% 20%Calcium - 20% 15%Iron - 45% 60%Viatmin E - 25% 10%Thiamin - 25% 15%Riboflavin - 25% 20%Niacin - 25% 20%Vitamin B6 - 25% 20%Folate - 25% 10%Vitamin B12 - 25% 15%Phosphorus - 2% 2%Zinc - 20% 10%
INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC RICE FLOUR, ORGANIC SOY LECITHIN,
VITAMINS AND MINERALS: CALCIUM CARBONATE, CHOLINE BITARTRATE, IRON (FERROUS FUMARATE), VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID), ZINC SULFATE, VITAMIN E (ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE), NIACINAMIDE*, RIBOFLAVIN*, THIAMIN MONONITRATE*, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE*, VITAMIN B12*, FOLIC ACID*.