Gerber Sweet Potato Apple Pumpkin ( Sitter 2nd Food )
Continue your baby’s love of fruits with Gerber 2nd Foods Sweet Potato Apple Pumpkin baby food. Gerber 2nd Foods baby food helps expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations which is important to help them accept new flavors. All our recipes are made with fruits and veggies that meet Gerber’s high quality standards. This recipe includes a lot of love, care, 1/4 sweet potato, 1/4 apple, and 2 tsp pumpkin in each tub.
- One (1) 2-count pack of 4 oz tubs.
- One full serving of veggies in each tub.
- Unsweetened, unsalted, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors.
- Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients; Packaging made with no BPA.
- Feeding/ Storage
This product should only be fed to a seated, supervised child.
- Refrigerate after opening and use within 2 days.
- Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
- Read all information before serving.
Nutrition Facts:2 Servings per containerServing Size - 1 tubAmount Per ServingCalories - 60Total Fat - 0gSodium - 10mgTotal Carbohydrate - 14gDietary Fiber - 1gTotal Sugars - 9gIncludes 0 Added SugarsProtein <1gNot a significant source of protein.% Daily Value*Total Fat 0g 0%Total Carbohydrate 14g 15%Calcium 10mg 4%Potassium 210mg 30%Vitamin A 150mcg 30%Vitamin C 10mg 20%Not a significant source of saturated fat, transfat, cholesterol, Vitamin D, Calcium, & Iron.
INGREDIENTS: SWEET POTATO, APPLES, WATER, PUMPKIN, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID).