Gerber Whole Wheat Grain Cerelac Sitter 2nd Food
Once your little one has mastered Gerber Single Grain cereals give Gerber Multigrain baby cereal a try! It helps expose babies to new tastes while providing essential nutrition. It has iron to help support learning ability - just 2 servings of baby cereal a day has 90% of your baby's daily value of iron. It also has Vitamin C and 6 B Vitamins for healthy growth and Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth.
- One (1) 8 oz container, about 15 servings per container
- Has iron to help support learning ability.
- Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
- Made with whole grains.
ompletely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
- Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber Juice for children over one year of age.
- Serve as-is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.
Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening.
Serving Size 1/4 Cup (15g)Serving Per Container About 15Amount Per ServingCalories - 60Total Fat - 1gTrans Fat - 0gSodium - 0mgPotassium - 65mgTotal Carbohydrate - 12gDietary Fiber - 1gSugars - 4gProtein - 1g% Daily Value* Infants <1 Children 1-4Protein - 4% 4%Vitamin A - 0% 0%Vitamin C - 25% 20%Calcium - 20% 15%Iron - 45% 60%Vitamin E - 25% 10%Thiamin - 25% 15%Riboflavin - 25% 20%Niacin - 25% 20%Vitamin B6 - 25% 10%Folate - 25% 10%Vitamin B12 - 25% 15%Phosphorus - 8% 4%Zinc - 20% 10%
INGREDIENTS:WHOLE GRAIN WHEAT FLOUR, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE
VITAMINS AND MINERALS:CALCIUM CARBONATE, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID), IRON (ELECTROLYTIC), ZINC SULFATE, VITAMIN E (ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE), NIACINAMIDE, VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN), VITAMIN B1 (THIAMIN MONONITRATE), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), VITAMIN B12, FOLIC ACID.